Maxi dress for summer heat

20:19

Last couple months, to be honest I dont even count it, Serbia have tropical heats. Temperature goes to 34 C// 93 F. There are not much options, jeans shorts or maxi dresses. Maxi dress is great solution for this type of weather.This dress is my To go dress. In the other word I wear it when I go the bank, grocery, post office,or I have to do some businesses in the city. And when I back at home I don't change it,instead of it I am grab leash and Grace and I going out.

 Zadnjih dva meseca, ako se ne varam temperatura u Srbiji ne pada ispod 34C.Postoji opcija teksas šorca ili maksi haljine. Ova druga opcija je daleko bolja bar što se tiče vrućine. Ovo je moja To go haljina kako volim da kažem. U prevodu služi za trčanje do banke,špartanja po gradu kad me čeka milion stvaru da obavim,pošte i uveče kad se vratim kući, ne presvalčim se nego izađem i u njoj prošetam Grejs. 





Bag :River Island// Shoes: NewYorker// Bag: Not branded//  Bracelet: Pandora

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Maja you look stylish and so beautiful! The maxi dress is so pretty. I feel you here with the heat, girl. Can't wait for cooler weather, so so ready for fall. Happy Friday.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxy dresses for summer!!!

    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love maxi dresses!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in that floral maxi dress <3

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks interesting! Maxi dresses are always romantic)

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic;)
    beautiful dress;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been so incredibly hot this summer that I've practically only worn dresses!

    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin'?

    xoxo,
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/petite-maison-fashion-4281181 ♥

    ReplyDelete