Jeans jacket

10:35

This denim jacket is become one my go to pieces.I think I wear it  all day, at morning,for evening go outs and I made different combination, with jeans shorts, like here on the pics,then with dresses,leather trousers. ncredible piece who goes with leisurely dress and with big cardigan.I have found jacket on the online store Zaful.I like jeans a lot,it is one of the most important thing in my wardrobe and this piece is really beautiful. 

 Ova džins jakna mi je postala jedan od go to komada odeće.Nosila sam je ujutru,uveče,uz teksas šorc,kao ovde, ali i uz kožne  pantalone, haljine.Zahvalan komad,koji može da se kombinuje uz laganu haljinu,ali i uz glomazni džemper.Jakna je sa online sajta Zaful.Džins je jedna od bitnih stavki u mom garderoberu i ova jakna je zaista jedan od komada u koji vredi investirati.







Jacket Zaful HERE
Lace T shirt:Chicnova
Shorts:New Yorker
Shoes:New Look
Bag:StyleWe HERE

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Great jacket and shoes:) You look fabulous:)
    Have a nice day!
    kisses:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photo and image
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very sweet and nice for autumn days!
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear :D

    Great outfit as usual. Love your shoes :D

    NEW BLOGGER TIPS POST | Flatlays: 5 Tips For The Best Photos On Instagram.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suits you really nice dear and I'm in love with your shoes :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, amazing denim coat!!! Cool accessories too!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look and love the denim jacket.
    xoxo
    Liza
    Liza Corner | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liebe Maja, I'm not surprised you love this denim jacket that much! It is perfect and I can imagine it goes nearly to everything how you described here. Like the way you combined the jacket here - including the silver FLATS. Thank you additional for remembering me to wear my denim jacket soon :) Have a wonderful week!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Maja,
    I love the jacket and the shoes. Have a nice day.
    Nancy 😊
    https://OrangeCosmetics.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute jacket! I love your shoes! I started following you on GFC and hopefully you can return the favor! XO

    The Cassie Paige
    New Post: Irresistible Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear nice jacket ....
    Would you like to follow each other? please let me know and give a visit to my Blog

    Glamorous without the Guilt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely shoes...and jacket :)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute jacket. :)

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The outfit looks very nice! :)

    Do you want to follow each other on GFC? If yes, let me know on my blog and I’ll follow you back.

    Have a nice day!

    Best regards, Anna <3

    annax1303.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete