Haven't met you yet

18:48

 Ruffles and bare legs.Looks almost surreal.While I am browsing my city,I cant help to ask myself is this city always like this or it is never-ending change.I live in the city who is not to big and not to small.Changing is pretty visible thing here.But beside architecture, I think spirit of the city is something much more valuable.Today I felt like I am expiring some new place, or maybe it is connected with Spring who is around.However the best thing is getting know something you have met long time ago.

Karneri i bose noge.Deluje potpuno nestvarno.Dok istražujem grad u kome živim,ne mogu a da se ne zapitam da li su mesta u kojima živimo u neprestanom stanju promena.Živim u gradu koji nije ni previše veliki,ni previše mali.Promena je ovde nešto što je veoma uočljivo.Pored arhitekture,čija se promena prva primećuje,mislim da je duh jednog mesta,njegova najdragocenije stvar.Danas sam imala osećaj kao da istražujem novo mesto.Možda je sve povezano sa prolećem koje je danas stiglo.Kako god,jedna od lepših stvari koje mogu da nam se dogode je ponovno upoznvanje nečega što poznajemo godinama.




Top:H&M / Trousers:NewYorker / Bag:River Island

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Veoma neobična kombinacija, i definitivno nije po mom ukusu, ali moram reci da je stilski gledano, odlicna. Predobro ti stoji, ove boje zaista nekako idu uz tebe! Frizura se uklapa uz ceo autfit, jedno bih umesto crnih naocara dodala neke u tamno crvenoj boji (istog oblika). Torbica i ciple su sjajne, ali mi se ipak posebno dopada ova tunika sa karnerima koja je trenutno ultra moderna i atraktivna te mi je drago da je vidim na tebi. Sjajan post!

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blouse and pants:) You look fabulous Sweetheart:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, i would wear this outfit!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that pic is soooooo cute!!! It will bring out the girly girly in me. You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My liebe Maja, I think things are always changing ... although I live in a really small village I discover nearly each day something that has changed. Honestly, this makes me happy, because I think life is change. Love your look with the ruffles and the cool pants! Hopefully you had an amazing week so far. Kisses <3
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am literally amazed how things changed.Also city where I live is not big,it have some own life,slow in moments.It is far from big cites we used to see.There is not much cultural influence from other sides.And then baaangs.It is not same as it was.Pretty lovely to observe.I like your village. It is amazingly beautiful :)

      Delete
    2. This is especially interesting as your city is not that big! I understand your feelings so well. It makes me happy you like our village. In fact it is very small but we think it is beautiful, too. Have a very happy weeken, my liebe Maja! <3

      Delete
  6. I like your pants, great color. :)

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete