Pale pink

23:09

 There is something in pale pink.Looks very interesting. Suitible for many outfits,as detail,assessor or like main color of the outfit.In this outfit, I got overisized coat.this coat is one my  of favorite.Form and color is something I really like at this coat.There my skinny leather trousers.This my to go item.I dont know how many times this trousers saved.This winter I got them all time and it easy to make and build any outfit with them.I am going to share something I usually do.Flat boots and oversized bag,I usually change with block heel and purse.Also I put some details.During day,wool beanie cant be replaced with nice faux fur hat.This time I add hoodie and I got some casual outfit.






Scarf and gloves H&M Srbija here
Coat, trousers:New Yorker
Boots:River Island
Bag:StyleWe
Hoodie:Rosegal

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Great coat:) You look stunning:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pale Pink is also my fave and it works sooo well with grey <3
    xoxo, Colli
    Beautyblog tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pale pink :)
    You're so beautiful :)
    Clicked on your link :)

    Kisses,
    http://my-little-world-olimpia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Maja, I hope you are as well as possible <3 I see we definitely share also our love for the leather pants as I have nearly the same pants and I wear them also constantly :) Such a beautiful oversized coat and yes to the flats! <3
    Kisses from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My liebe Rena,thank you on support.It is so good to have you.About leather trousers,I wear them all the time too.Such nice and practical piece.Kisses <3 <3

      Delete
  5. Great outfit

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your outfit is lovely!!
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful coat :)
    http://suzastil.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete