Take me somewhere

21:21

 Some of you know that I like jeans so much.It is one of the main part of my wardrobe.Since temperature goes down to -15 C, I have decided it is time time for faux fur jacket and big,fluffy oversized sweater.Also I thought it would be better to grab a boyfriend jeans, and again flat boots.I think faux fur can be much interesting with boyfriend jeans and flatboots details.Usually heels and skirt is something what is expected and seen so many times,so I have decided to try something different. 






Jeans trousers: Noisy May
Bag:River Island
Sweater: New Yorker
Boots:River Island

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Cool pics!

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post!
    I follow you,
    Please follow me back :)
    My blog(Click)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!Great outfit! Keep going :D
    http://glamvoyagediaries.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful.
    I like this outfit.
    Big like for post, I enjoyed in them.
    I'm first time on your blog and I really like it.

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti draga na lepim rečima.Puno mi znači <3

      Delete
  5. Liebe Maja, you chose the perfect outfit for the cold days you have and I really like you to see in the flats (again!) and the cool boyfriend jeans. The fur jacket is definitely the perfect match!
    Hopefully you had an as good as possible weekend so far ...
    Alles Liebe!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My liebe Rena, thank you.It is so cold here.We had couple snow days,and now is everywhere ice,so I choose flats again.Have a nice rest of weekend <3

      Delete
    2. My liebe Maja, here in Bavaria it is also cold ... During this weather flats really make sense - especially when the flats are as beautiful as yours! Have a nice week, you are in my thoughts! xx <3

      Delete
    3. Thank my liebe Rena,your support means a lot.About flats,I totally agree,it is best option for now.Kisses <3

      Delete
  6. Cool look! :)
    evildivination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete